Wow, have things been crazy here!
- A lot of emotional energy is going towards some family emergencies – good thoughts for my dad would be appreciated as well as for Little Runner. LR is physically fine but is having a hard time dealing with all of the crappy stuff that’s going down right now.
- The rest of my energy is going to training. I must say, it is going very well – I feel I am on track to break 4:30 at the Marine Corps Marathon! If I do, that will be a 30+ minute PR from last year and a 90 minute improvement from my first one in 2013!
- I’m getting tired. Taper is coming soon(ish), right?
runningracing the Navy Air Force Half Marathon on Sunday (first time!) and am pushing for a PR, provided the chest cold I’m currently battling has moved out by then.
- I was chosen to be a Race Ambassador for the Blue Ridge Marathon!! Stay tuned to more information, when I have it – including a registration discount code!
- My Facebook activity is almost nil now, due to FB hiding posts. Check me out on Instagram if you want training updates, etc. I post there almost every day.
That’s all for now. More soon!
(Let me know if you’ll be at the NAF on Sunday!)